Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a dynamic and eloquent Duty Manager to join their fast paced and busy Front Office team. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager with support to Senior Management, this key role focuses on the delivery of exceptional service, to ensure guests leave more refreshed than when they arrived.
• Providing outstanding service to exceed guest needs and enhance guest satisfaction.
• Supporting management to oversee the daily operation of Front Office and Service-One.
• Managing the adherence of House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation.
• Three to five years Front Office / Rooms Division experience within a 5 Star environment.
• Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality / Hotel Management (desirable).
• Approved Managers and RSA Licence (essential).
• Eloquent communication skills: both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Opera PMS.
• Flexibility with working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays.
• Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a 5 Star environment.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.