Front Office - Team Leader (Assistant Manager)
Pan Pacific Manila
The Front Office Team Leader provides guest service, leadership and direction in Front Office, Floors and Housekeeping according to the established standards of the Hotel to include Midnight Operations.
He relieves the Midnight Team Leader during days off and leaves. He oversees the FO operations and monitors the in-stay of guests for Floors and Housekeeping, Technical Services and Guest Services operations. He will be responsible for the preparation, generation and consolidation of Midnight Audit reports.
- Oversees quality of service delivery in Front Office, Floors and Housekeeping to include the midnight operations ensuring compliance with the established Hotel standards of Pan Pacific Manila and Service Excellence.
- Reviews manning of the daily operations and oversees staff decorum and discipline according to Hotel’s Code of Conduct.
- Makes sound decisions at guest contact point concerning Hotel internal and external guests.
- Assists in the training for all staff including Product Knowledge.
- Acts as Midnight Team Leader and spearheads the End-Of-Day operational requirement.
- At least 2-3 years related experience in hospitality with strong Front Office background.
- Proficient in Opera Management System
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Good knowledge of Front Office standards to include Midnight Operations
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Experience in Floors and Housekeeping
- Knowledge of Japanese or any third language
- Graduate of HRM or any Tourism related course is preferred
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Career page.
Please send updated resume with recent photo to email@example.com
We appreciate all applicants for their interest however only those shortlisted will be contacted.