Business Development Manager
Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a results driven Business Development Manager to join the dynamic Sales and Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, this role will focus on the Corporate sector and will be responsible for increasing the hotel's market share through the acquisition of new accounts and growth of revenues from an existing portfolio.
• Formulate and direct the sales strategy applicable to their area of responsibilities and ensuring targets are achieved.
• Follow hotel performance and short-term forecasts to find weak periods and identify customers for those periods.
• Monitor competitive set and communicate tactical changes.
• Responsible for ensuring targeted revenue goals are achieved and/or exceeded by maximizing room and catering revenue through solicitation of past and new business.
• Participation in sales meetings, associate outings, recreational activities and in setting an outstanding personal example for other hotel associates.
• Generate requests for proposals and manage efforts to secure group business in corporate for the various industry sectors.
• A hospitality industry professional with a desire to succeed and a proven track record of sales success.
• Evolved interpersonal skillset; a genuine people person that can communicate at all levels.
• A planned approach to managing proactive sales and account management initiatives.
• The intuition to identify unique opportunities for revenue growth and address the short and long term needs of clients.
• Flexibility with working hours and a minimum 3 years of hospitality sales experience.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.