Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a passionate and energetic Commis Chef, with the desire to learn and be part of large fast paced Kitchen brigade. Reporting directly to the Chef de Partie this key role is responsible for the consistent delivery of world-class cuisine to all guests.
• Ensure food preparation and presentation adheres to company standards.
• Work effectively within the kitchen team to deliver exceptional service and product to guests.
• Demonstrate a working understanding of food, hygiene and safety principles.
• Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation.
• Completion of Chef Apprenticeship (essential).
• Advanced hygiene knowledge.
• Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training.
• Safe and accurate knife skills.
• Knowledge and experience in a variety of different cooking methods.
• Flexibility with working hours including evenings and weekends.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please do so via the following link:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.