Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a dynamic and eloquent Executive Assistant to join their busy Senior Management team. Reporting directly to the General Manager with support to Senior Management, this key role focuses on the delivery of exceptional service to ensure effectiveness of the General Manager's role across all aspects related to managing the hotel within the group.
• Providing accurate, organised and professional secretarial and administrative service to the GM.
• Maintain the GM's diary and prioritizing appointments and events.
• Oversee the travel logistics for the GM and corporate reservations, nationally and internationally.
• Respond to correspondence as delegated by the GM including drafting, preparation and proofreading.
• Expense reimbursements processing and reconciliation.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders proactively.
• Handle enquires, requests and messages on behalf of the GM.
• Managing the adherence of House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation.
• Three to five years Executive Assistance service for senior management.
• Exposure to Hospitality / Hotel Management (desirable but not essential).
• Eloquent communication skills: both verbal and written and high English proficiency, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• High proficiency in MS Office Suite and Opera PMS.
• Flexibility with working hours considering the nature of the industry.
• Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a 5 Star hotel environment.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.