Guest Relation Officers
Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
The ideal candidate will have to be responsible for the overall care, hospitality and services rendered to our guests throughout their stay with us which includes check-in and check-out and attending to queries. He/She is able responsible for accurate administration and control of FIT, groups and tour business for the hotel.
- Min GCE‘O’ Levels / Diploma in Hotel Management / Higher Nitec in Hospitality Operations
- To demonstrate a natural vitality, with a desire and ambition to satisfy guest requirements and possess a strong guest service mentality.
- To have a positive attitude and pleasant personality and general appearance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstrate independence, responsibility and accountability
- A team player with an outgoing personality
- Able to multi-task and think out of the box to solve guest's issues and to work independently.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.