Guest Relations Officer
Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
Reporting to shift Duty Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing all front desk duties (checking in / checking out) for all arrivals as well as departures.
- Ensure checking-in and out is done promptly and efficiently in accordance to the procedure of the Hotel
- ‘Sales attitude’ should be adopted at all times and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities within the Hotel to maximize the revenue
- Should at all times deliver the highest level of professionalism to all guest in the Hotel
- Ensure that all guests’ requests are followed up in accordance with laid down procedures
- Knowledgeable of all Hotel’s Facilities, Amenities, Privileges and features
- Maintaining and securing of all information relating to guest and associates in the Hotel
- Build rapport with guests to encourage repeat business
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management/ Tourism Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in similar capacity is much preferred
- Perform tasks independently or with minimum supervision
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards internal and external customer
- Demonstrate a good working relationship with other departments with a high level of communication
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.