Guest Service Agent
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Pan Pacific Whistler is currently looking for a full-time Guest Service Agent to join their Front Office team.
Pan Pacific Mountainside has been voted Canada’s Best Ski Hotel 5 years in a row by the World Travel Awards while Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has been named the best resort in Canada by the Condé Nast Traveler Magazine readers in the 2016 Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards.
Live, work & play in Whistler, BC - one of the world’s top resort destinations known for it’s skiing, biking and hiking!
- Provide pre-arrival services including communications, reservations and Guest Service bookings and Information.
- Provide arrival experience services, including greeting, luggage and ski storage, check-in, portering, shuttle service, car valet and concierge duties.
- Provide in-house services, including cashiering and foreign exchange, bell and concierge services.
- Provide departure services including luggage pick-up and storage, check-out services and offering assistance as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely information about events and services available to guests.
- Promote food and beverage and retail partners.
- Provide directions to locations within and outside of the hotel.
- Maintain an organized system of current written information about all local events and services offered by approved suppliers and service providers.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager or Duty Managers.
- Very organized and detail orientated.
- Possess a passion for customer service.
- Impeccable grooming standards.
- Quick to smile and engage in conversation.
- Excellent command of English, a second language is an asset.
- Knowledge of Whistler, the surrounding areas and of local tourist products.
- Good knowledge of computers and a variety of programs.
- A minimum of 3 years in a customer service capacity, preferably in a 4-5 star hotel environment.
- Valid BC Driver’s License an asset.
- Experience with general office equipment.
- Experience managing a cash float, credit cards and a variety of currencies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Grade 12 Diploma as well as a Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management is a definite asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those shortlisted will be contacted.