Guest Service Agents
Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for individuals with a passion for delivering quality customer service to join our Front Office team as Guest Service Agents. Reporting directly to the Duty Manager these roles focus on the delivery of exceptional service, to ensure guests leave more refreshed than when they arrived. From the initial contact at check in to the guest's departure, Guest Service Agents handle all guest needs and requests efficiently, effectively, courteously and professionally, ensuring a high standard of service is maintained at all times.
Casual and Full Time positions are available. Please specify your preferred employment type when applying.
- Providing a seamless, five-star arrival and departure experience for hotel guests
- Delivering an inviting and efficient touch point for hotel guests throughout their stay
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential, preferably from within a similar hotel environment
- Eloquent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a five-star hotel environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Opera PMS
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Flexibility with working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays