Guest Services Agent (Service One)
Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsible for ensuring all communications relating to the hotel, both external and internal are action speedily and efficiently in accordance with the specified minimum standards.
- Provide quality and personalized one-stop information service for the Hotel.
- Provide guests with access to hotel services, forward in-room dining requests and ensure that mail, faxes and packages are delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with housekeeping, bell service staff, and management to fulfill guest requests.
- Responsibilities include providing assistance and guidance to guests and customers over the phone, answer guest inquiries and resolve any service-related issues in an efficient and effective manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- Relevant experience in call centre or hotel’s telephone department will be advantageous.
- Customer-oriented individual with courteous disposition and a pleasant voice.
- Must be able to perform shift duties.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Other languages would be an advantage.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.