Guest Services Officer (Guest Care)
Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of Hotel’s property management system (PMS) though
- sorting, updating and correcting data
- merging and de-duplication of guest profiles
- guest profiling
- and timely clearance of suspended profiles in ORS
- Requisition of guests’ profiles and preferences prior arrivals.
- Maintenance of good customer contact and rapport through meeting up with guests, conducting guest interviews and courtesy calls, recording feedback/suggestions for any necessary follow up actions.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with guests to obtain guests’ preferences and update of guest history.
- Work closely with operational departments to ensure proper follow up on guests’ requests or feedback i.e. courtesy calls, apology notes, amenities etc.
- Coordinate with operations in replying to guests’ feedback.
- Share guests’ feedback obtained from other medium such as Tripadvisor, general mailbox, emails etc with operational departments to celebrate successes and to address any service deficiencies.
- Maintaining accurate record of Hotel’s Associates Recognition Programme i.e. the Dazzle Diary.
- Collate data and prepare analysis report as required from time to time.
- Organise and attend periodical Guest Cocktail party.
- Communicate VIP guests’ commentary at the hotel’s daily operations meeting.
- Responsible for enhancement of guests’ pre arrival, during stay and post departure experience.
- Full exploration of Market Metrix, Revinates and Hotel Control Panel (HCP) to ensure that systems are well maintained and put into maximum use.
- Compliance to standard operating procedures established and a champion for programmes undertake by Guest Care Services department.
- Any ad-hoc duties.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management from a recognized tertiary institution
- Analytical and mature with an attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards fostering teamwork among associates in supporting role
- Highly motivated, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified