Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Pan Pacific Whistler is currently looking for a full-time Houseperson to join their Housekeeping team.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest corridors, pool deck, service areas and back of house associate areas, including washrooms and change rooms.
- Clean the pool deck and pool change rooms in addition to cleaning all public areas (including washrooms).
- Clean housekeeping storerooms, elevator foyer areas, parking & elevators.
- Handle guest and Room Attendant requests (i.e. towels, supplies), and offers all possible assistance.
- Assist with turn down service whenever required.
- Pick up and deliver supplies from receiving to the storeroom, stocks the storeroom and linen closets.
- Report maintenance deficiencies and unsafe working conditions.
- Assist Night team with security checks and guest services as required
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Previous housekeeping and or customer service experience
- Previous experience working in a 4- or 5-star environment is considered an asset
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and excellent observational skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use cleaning equipment (vacuums, steam cleaner etc.)
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and spoken English
- Physical fitness and dexterity
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner, cooperation and teamwork
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applicants who do not already have legal working status in Canada will not be considered for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.