In-Room Dining Manager
Pan Pacific Singapore
Reporting to Restaurants, Bars & Events Manager, an In-Room Dining Manager is integral in developing associates through collaborating with both the Service and Culinary team in ensuring processes are adhered to, providing operational oversight and delivering memorable dining experiences to the guests which will drive financial excellence.
Responsibilities include executing departmental training for all associates to maintain consistency and ensure improvement in achieving quality service standards and developing the highest standard of quality relating to presentation, supervision as well as control of food and beverage service in the outlet. Associate is responsible and accountable for the entire operation, administration as well as profitability of the unit.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution.
- A current In-Room Dining manager in a 5-star hotel with more than 500 guest rooms.
- 5 years or more of experience in managing a similar capacity.
- Proven record in delivering operating results in operations focusing on personalised service.
- Experience with Micros and ResPAK, Bartech and Food & Beverage technology platforms.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.