Learning & Development Executive
Pan Pacific Singapore
Provides administrative and support functions in the areas of learning and development, associate welfare as well as updating and maintenance of Learning/Development records.
- Ensure that all associates welcome orientation is properly prepared and organized to achieve a impressive first impression.
- Assisting the L&D Manager with the needs analysis process.
- Assisting the L&D Manager with coordinating with external trainers, consultants and other providers to undertake in-house courses and workshops and evaluating the effectiveness of the programs.
- Assists in the organisation of corporate events such as company’s dinner, corporate trip, family day, Town Hall, etc.
- Assist the L&D Manager in developing existing and new learning and development related policies as necessary, in line with changing legal requirements, working practices or organisational needs.
- Assist the L&D Manager in the development of the annual Learning and Development plans and budgets.
- Assist the L&D Manager in the introduction of talent management policies and procedures, particularly in relation to career development.
- Ensuring that contractual agreements in relation to learning and development are given in writing to associates in good time.
- Any other duties of a comparable nature as may be required by the L&D Manager.
- Work closely with the L&D Manager to develop, implement and continuously review the Pan Pacific Hotels Group Orientation Program.
- Work closely with the L&D Manager to promote and develop a wide variety of in-house learning opportunities.
- Monitors the learning and development budget by maintaining a checkbook record of all approved purchase requests.
- Work closely with the L&D Manager to ensure efficient administrative support throughout learning and development activities, including producing accurate reports about learning and development activity, costs and feedback from participants.
- Assisting and (where appropriate) leading in the design and delivery of workshops, training courses and training materials.
- Ensures active implementation and adherence to Corporate Branding and Brand Standards
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Good communications skills in English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking associates)
- Good administrative, organizsation and presentation skills
- Well versed in Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel applications
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.