Learning & Development Manager
Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsibilities include leading the learning and development function to create a learning culture in the hotel. He/She has to work closely with the respective Department's Educators to enhance associate competencies.
He/She is to ensure that the learning and development administration is properly administrated by the learning and development team; design, develop, conduct and evalute learning and development programs, manage the designated trainers and conduct audit check on their learning and development programs.
He/She should support the achievement of the preferred hospitality experience and through a learning and developmet process that support the growth and development of Associates.
- Build a culture based on PPHG corporate branding
- Work with Department Heads/EXCOs and the Departments Educators in motivate the workforce towards business success
- Assist the Director of Human Capital & Development in developing continuous projects and action plan for Associate Satisfactory Survey - Our People, Voices and View.
- Work with Director of Human Capital & Development to train Leadership and Management programmes
Conducting & Facilitating Programme
- Conduct and facilitating development & WSQ Programs
- Facilitate orientation, re-orientation and department orientation programs for new associates and Managers
- Design, develop and deliver in-house learning programs to meet generic learning needs of associates across departments
Annual Hotel Learning & Development Plan
- Assist the Director of Human Capital & Development in identifying training and development needs using competencies checklist and/or Personal Department Plan
- Together with the Department's Educators, development of the Annual Learning and Development plan for respective departments
- Monitor the effectiveness of learning and development training, advise leadership accordingly and make recommendations for improvements
- Access Government Training Program funding (Skills shortages, Training Investment Programs) and ensure the cost effectiveness of learning and development training activities in accordance with the training budget.
- Ensure active implementation and adherence to PPHG corporate initiatives and policies, PPHG Corproate Branding and Brand Standards for the Hotel.
- Assist the Director of Human Capital & Development with career paths and succession planning for all associates by working out the competency map for each department
- Ensure that all training documents is kept based on SkillsFuture/WSQ requirement
- Ensure timely submission of claims (SFD and SRP) via SkillsConnect.
- Track and monitor WSQ and department trainings conducted. Upload assessment results timely through SkillsConnect for issuance and printing of Statement of Attainment for all successful assessments.
- Track training funding and grants as approved by goevenment agencies
- Keeping up to date with national developments, accreditation and innovative practices in relation to learning and development and the relevant policy, legislation and current issues relating to the hospitality sector.
- Ensure effective delivery, evaluation and updating of in-house WSQ and non-WSQ training programs.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in facilitating Learning and Development activities
- Advanced Certificate or Proefeeional Deiploma in Learning & Development / Adult Learning / Training and Assessment or qyuivalent (ACTA and/or DACE)
- Minimum 2 years in a management position and 3 years working in the service industry or an organisation where role was to support the delivery of service
- Good Knowledge of SkillsFuture-WSQ Hospitality gramework, OJT curriculum design and other government initiatives
How to Apply
We apologise that only shorlisted candidates will be notified