Lifestyle Manager (Spa Manager)
Pan Pacific Singapore
To oversee all aspects of Level 4 operations – St Gregory Spa, fitness centre & pool, and implement strategies to achieve operational and financial performance targets and the consistent delivery of memorable lifestyle experiences.
- Prepare, implement and update business and market plans
- Manage the financial budget, control costs and prepare revenue and expense reports for hotel management.
- Ensure the operating procedures and policies manuals for the outlet are developed, implemented and updated as required.
- Manage daily spa, ,pool & fitness operations and liaise with relevant department heads to ensure cleanliness, maintenance and service standards are upheld
- Assist in the development and updating of products and services offered on level 4 area including the spa, Pool Bar, Pool Bar menu and guest service offerings in the pool and in the gym
- Manage client feedback and utilise as a motivational training tool and coaching platform
- Reference and abide by the hotel's Standards Operating Procedures, Policies
Guest Relations and Service
- Adopts a positive and helpful appraoch to engaging guests, whilst taking full acocount of business needs
- Implements and maintains relevant standards of service excellence and the delivery of memorable hotel and lifestyle experiences
- Able and willing to handle sensitive or challenging guest situations
- Able to assertively handle service recovery situations
- Optimises profit by enhancing and improving the quality of treatments and services
- Ensure all hygiene levels are met across the outlets
- Be well informed and knowledgeable on any promotion/product launches or any happening within the Spa/Hotel.
- At least Diploma or Degree and or any post-graduate qualificatiosn relevant to Spa / Wellness / Lifestyle
- Minimum of 5 years experience in handling and managing spa operations
- Good interpersonnel and communication skills so to drive retails sales for Spa Product
Those interested, please submit your resume to - Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.