Maintenance Person / Handyman
Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Person to join their fast paced Engineering team. Reporting to the Chief Engineer, this role focuses on maintaining and repairing all aspects of the Hotel’s physical structure, architectural finishes, soft furnishings, plant and equipment.
- Maintenance and repairs of guest rooms, public areas, plant and equipment, and building structures
- Undertaking regular inspections of plant and equipment
- Assisting engineering trades as required
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Experience in a similar role and hotel environment
- Trade qualifications are desirable
- Attention to detail, initiative and problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills including proficiency in written and spoken English
- Sound computing skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- High standard of personal presentation and grooming as frequent guest contact is required
- Flexibility with working hours including nights and weekends will be highly regarded
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.