Meetings and Events Executive
Pan Pacific Perth
The 5-star Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a highly motivated Meetings and Events Executive to join our dynamic Sales and Marketing team. Reporting directly to the Meetings and Events Manager, this role focuses on administering the event coordination process from quotation through to post event follow up ensuring all aspects of the clients’ requirements are seamlessly captured, communicated and delivered.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of two years’ experience the administration and coordination of small and large scale events
- A sound understanding of event quoting and conversion processes with a passion to grow hotels portfolio of clients
- A history of exceptional client service delivery
- A working knowledge of event and client management software systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills plus immaculate personal presentation and grooming
- Flexibility with working hours
- Tertiary qualifications in Events / Hospitality Management are preferred
Embrace a host of benefits, including laundry allowances, free meals whilst on shift, significant restaurant and hotel discounts, ongoing training and professional development.
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.