Pan Pacific Singapore
Reporting to the Atrium Lounge Manager, the incumbent must be familiar with bar equipment and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar according to the standards of procedures. In addition, he/she will be responsible to serve and interact with guests and patrons offering customized recommendations when required.
- Responsibilities include ensuring guest’s satisfaction.
- Serve beverages according to guest orders (cocktails or straight drinks).
- Monitoring guests’ alcohol consumption and controlling alcohol risks effectively.
- Ensure that drinks are prepared consistently and to quality standards every time.
- Prepare and serve drinks to bar and lounge guests.
- Taking charge of daily and monthly beverage inventory and ordering of stock.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience of bartending in at an upscale restaurant or lounge. Hotel experience is an asset.
- Diploma/degree in Hospitality Management or an accredited bartending school preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of beer, wines & spirits and food & beverage menus.
- Knowledge of Micros/Point of Sales system an asset.
- Have excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills; Fluent written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.