Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Pan Pacific Whistler is currently looking for a full-time Night Audit to join their Front Office team.
Pan Pacific Mountainside has been voted Canada’s Best Ski Hotel 5 years in a row by the World Travel Awards while Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has been named the best resort in Canada by the Condé Nast Traveler Magazine readers in the 2016 Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards.
Live, work & play in Whistler, BC - one of the world’s top resort destinations known for it’s skiing, biking and hiking!
- Produce of a variety of reports for other departments and support the Night Manager with the Night Audit function; Ensure reports are effective, timely and accurate.
- Post transactions and perform other end-of-day procedures; Verify that revenue is accurately balanced for the day.
- Provide arrival experience services, including greeting, luggage and ski storage, check-in, bell services, shuttle service, car valet and concierge duties.
- Provide in-house services, including cashiering and foreign exchange, bell, valet and concierge services.
- Provide departure services including luggage pick-up and storage, check-out services and offering assistance as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely information about events and services available to guests.
- Promote food and beverage and retail partners.
- Maintain an organized system of current written information about all local events and services offered by approved suppliers and service providers.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Night Manager, Front Office Manager or Director of Operations.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service capacity.
- Previous hotel and/or accounting experience considered an asset.
- Valid BC Drivers Licence.
- Level 1 First Aid Certified.
- Very organized and detail orientated.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Quick to smile and engage in conversation.
- Excellent command of English, a second language is an asset.
- Good knowledge of computers and a variety of programs.
- Experience managing a cash float, credit cards and a variety of currencies.
- Ability to work unsupervised and make quick sound decisions when required.
- A Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management or Accounting is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed résumé to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those shortlisted will be contacted.