Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
- Produce of a variety of reports for other departments and support the Night Manager with the Night Audit function; Ensure reports are effective, timely and accurate.
- Post transactions and perform other end-of-day procedures; Verify that revenue is accurately balanced for the day.
- Provide arrival experience services, including greeting, luggage and ski storage, check-in, bell services, shuttle service, car valet and concierge duties.
- Provide in-house services, including cashiering and foreign exchange, bell, valet and concierge services.
- Provide departure services including luggage pick-up and storage, check-out services and offering assistance as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely information about events and services available to guests.
- Promote food and beverage and retail partners.
- Maintain an organized system of current written information about all local events and services offered by approved suppliers and service providers.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Night Manager, Front Office Manager or Director of Rooms.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a customer service capacity
- Previous hotel and/or accounting experience considered an asset
- Valid BC Drivers License
- Level 1 First Aid Certified
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Excellent grooming standards
- Quick to smile and engage in conversation
- Excellent command of English, a second language is an asset
- Good knowledge of computers and a variety of programs
- Experience managing a cash float, credit cards and a variety of currencies
- Ability to work unsupervised and make quick sound decisions when required
- A Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management or Accounting is an asset
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.