Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for personable and outgoing Porters to join their fast paced Front Office team. Reporting directly to the Chief Concierge, these roles are one of the first touch points for guests, providing a warm welcome upon arrival to the hotel.
Casual and Full Time positions are available. Please specify your preferred employment type when applying.
- Seamless delivery and retrieval of all guest luggage and vehicles
- In-depth knowledge of the local area
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Experience within a five-star hotel environment
- Eloquent communicator with the ability to interact seamlessly with guests
- Manual drivers licence
- Immaculate personal presentation, suited to a five-star hotel environment
- Ability to speak different languages (desirable)
- Flexibility with working hours including nights and weekends
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.