Food & Beverages Analyst
Pan Pacific Singapore
The overall aim of this position is to provide analytical support and business acumen to assist in executive decision making for the Hotel.
Responsibilities include ensuring that business planning and forecasting at department levels are conducted according to established procedures and are aligned to overall company goals. The incumbent will be required to work closely with Executive Committee members and Department Heads to advice and report on any business opportunities and strategic planning. He / she will also be required to work on business cases, business models and strategic plans and give analytical support to assist in key decision making for the organisation going forward.
Strategic planning and implementation
- Assist DHs in developing action plans for the execution of strategy maps (and any other special projects)
- Plan, develop, and direct overall research strategy and approach for special projects.
- Assist to establish reporting procedures to track departmental performance against business plans and budget.
- Collate and disseminate general information, internal database and market intelligence to provide a basic platform for DHs to use in the development of their business strategies and plans. Draw upon all aspects of market research and business intelligence, providing succinct inputs into shaping business and marketing strategies designed to build and deliver enhanced competitive advantage.
- Compile statistical data for studies relating to market trends, industry best practices or any other information that may be required.
- To provide consistent updates on Food cost and Beverage cost to the operations managers on a regular basis in order for managing proper control systems.
- Assist the Strategy Analyst to compile an analysis of monthly performance results of each business unit against budget vs forecast, and submit a report of this analysis to RB&E operations manager.
Business Development and Marketing
- Conduct appropriate studies, make evaluative decisions and recommend courses of action to develop initiatives that would advance the interests of the Hotel’s RB&E operations
Human Capital Management and Development
- Educate and assist Department Heads (DHs) in preparation of strategy maps, balanced scorecard and business plans.
- Conduct regular educational sessions with all RB&E Associates to assist them in understanding the Hotel’s strategy and overall business approach, in order to maximise business.
- Develop and maintain a high level of communication with all related departments on the strategies and business planning, and ensure detailed reports are compiled and distributed (as required) to those departments.
- Degree in Business or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and implement new models and business cases
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business negotiation / influencing skills
- High levels of flexibility, adaptability and ability.
- Strong team playing skills.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selecton criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.