Pan Pacific Manila
The Reservation Butler receives, confirms and processes bookings for the hotel and assists in statistical data pertaining to room reservations.
As Telephone Operator, the Reservation Butler receives and transfers call for in-house guests and departments. Moreover, he/she accepts guest’s requests and takes in food orders from in-house guests
- As a Telephone Operator, the Reservation butler ensures that the phone is answered within three (3) rings.
- As a Telephone Operator, the Reservation butler must strictly complies with the SOP in handling internal and external calls.
- Handles inquiries and obtain correct information regarding details of reservation.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling strategies, rates and benefits of all packages and promos.
- Answers, confirms and processes reservation requests. Ensure all information pertaining to reservations are properly taken and entered into the system.
- Familiarizes with the regular callers to create rapport and acknowledge them by using names and telephone courtesy.
- Advice callers when confirming reservations that rooms will be held only up to a certain time unless guaranteed.
- Politely turns away on closed out dates and offers to book an alternative date or recommends another Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts if planning to book abroad.
- Keeps up the date rooms available for sale and changes in hotel room rates.
- Helps maximize room sales by up-selling strategies.
- Prepares letter of confirmation for every direct bookings.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays reservation information to the Front Desk especially if same day arrival bookings.
- Understands the hotel policy on guaranteed reservations, no-show and cancellation policy.
- Advise caller on deposit policy requirement to be settled at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Assists in inputting Group Reservations in the system.
- As Email Handler, the Reservation Butler processes reservations coursed through email, ORS and central reservation system.
- As a Booking Order handler, the Reservation Butler processes reservation from the sales department and other hotel departments, and local travel agencies.
- As a Tracer, the Reservation Butler follow ups LOA & LOGs and knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to encode in each reservation.
- As an Arrival Checker, the Reservation Butler reviews daily arrival list for next day and ensures necessary correspondences for the purpose of billing are present and all information are correctly updated and maintains reservation records by date of arrival.
- At least 1 year experience as a reservationist in a 5-Star Hotel
- College graduate, preferably Tourism or Hotel & Restaurant Management, Communication or Linguistics
How to Apply
Please send updated resume with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.