Residents’ Lounge Assistant
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
The Residents’ Lounge Assistant is responsible for the overall care, hospitality and service given to our residents at the Pacific Lounge. They provide a very personal, detailed, seamless service to our residents. They ensure that residents will have a pleasant dining experience during breakfast.
The key responsibilities of the Resident’s Lounge Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the over-all breakfast experience of all residents is pleasant and that the highest standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all the food and beverages served at the Pacific Lounge is of high quality and taste is impeccably presented.
- Ensure that the highest standard of food hygiene, safety and sanitation are practiced at all times.
- Prepare basic items for breakfast and is able to man the egg station.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the Serviced Suites and the local area.
- Knows all the preferences of the residents, and through this, is able to personalise and tailor the service rendered to them.
- Must be able to assist and facilitate requests for all residents.
- Ensure efficiency and the maintenance of operational readiness of equipment and supplies.
- Maintain the upkeep and over-all cleanliness of the Pacific Lounge and surrounding areas.
- To possess a thorough knowledge of Pacific Lounge Operations policies & procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as F&B Butler or Executive Lounge Attendant preferably from a Deluxe Premier Hotel or Serviced Apartment
- Training Certificate in relevant field
- Must be knowledgeable in Food Hygiene and Safety
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Has excellent background in guest or customer service
- Able to multi-task, work shift schedule and display grace under pressure
- Possess good grooming and personal presentation
- Self-motivated and able to manage with strong imitative
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume.
All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.