Food & Beverage Executive
Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
The successful candidate will assist the Restaurant & Bar Manager in maintaining the overall efficiency and standards of the outlet and to maximize the profitability of operations.
- Oversee day to day operations
- To conduct departmental SOP training and on-the-job training to associates
- Assist in forecasting associate requirements in order to schedule the duty roster
- To assist in the profitability of the restaurant and bar operations
- To ensure outlet is efficiently manned
- Ensure all associates are properly trained
- Handling guest complaints
- Check grooming and uniform standards of each staff
- Suggest any corrective action in service standards observed
- Prepare monthly training schedule.
- Anticipate guest needs and strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Familiar with food and beverages, food and beverage pricing and outlet’s promotions
- Fully support the Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Candidate must possess at least 'O' Levels/Nitec or Diploma Certicate
- At least 2 years of working experience in a related field
- Able to supervise a team to run daily operations
- Proficient in English to articulate themselves professionally in guest interactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work shift hours, public holidays and weekends
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submistted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.