Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
This position will worked as a server in our Award winning Buffet Restaurant - 10@Claymore.
- Serve all guests according to procedures established in accordance to S.O.P. standards.
- Must know the Food and Beverage menu in the outlet.
- Practice suggestive selling after guest seated.
- When known, use the guest name as appropriate throughout the service.
- Always attentive to guest needs and take necessary action to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Relates all guest feedback to the immediate superior.
- Ensure all operating equipment’s are clean on the dining table.
- Maintain tables in a clean and neat appearance during service.
- Must attend daily briefing and adhoc departmental training.
- Take over duties from previous shift.
- All set-up duties in the assigned station and side duties are completed before your off-duty.
- Have sound food and beverage preparation knowledge with emphasis in food hygiene.
- Maximise room sales and revenue for the hotel, maintaining a sales attitude at all times.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Ensure and maintain the security of information relating to guest, customers and associates in the hotel.
- Demonstrate a good working relationship with other departments with a high level of communication and co-operation in the interests of customer service and improvements in the working conditions of the hotel and department.
- Minimum with a Secondary education.
- Able to work rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Possess a pleasant and friendly personality with good communication skills.
- High customer service focus.
- Act with utmost integrity.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com
OR you may call 68316638 for an interview appointment (during office hours)