Pan Pacific Singapore
To maintain and improve existing Rooms Revenue Management processes and strive to achieve significant and sustained revenue growth. Making decisions regarding rooms pricing & inventory controls on a daily basis for a minimum future 12 months.
- Maintain and implement as neccessary the Absolute Care Revenue Management system in Revenue Department and undertake regular monthly audits and review to ensure standards are being met.
- To maintain a smart and professional approach within the team and with business partners.
- To provide complete support to Department Educator, maintain and grow our culture of learning through education and having a fun oriented atmosphere to achieve high productivity.
- Conduct regular recorded and casual job chats with Revenue Associates identifying strengths, weaknesses, areas of growth.
- Monitor group and transient business thresholds in accordance with selling strategies in Budget & Forecast. Follow all definite and tentative group bookings in Opera S&C and amend selling and rate strategy accordingly to ensure measurable improvements in demand generation and ultimately rooms yield.
- Maintain appropriate Pan Pacific Singapore forecasting tool reports to ensure measured tracking of results on a daily basis.
- Handle / Supervise Best Rate Guarantee Claims.
- Supply critical analysis on the effect of short and long term decisions affecting Occupancy, Average Rate, Rev Par, and Rooms profit goals.
- Have knowledge of City Events, Conventions, Holiday Seasons, financial and political status of our Country as well as of key business source countries.
- Strive to achieve Budgeted Rev Par index against the competition Hotel set, monitor and analyse competitive set in accordance with "Competition Act".
- Maintain and analyze Revenue by room type and ensure appropriate room type sale through various channels per Brand or Hotel product.
- Actively look for new business opportunities and relate to Director of Revenue Management and Director of Sales to enhance future potential.
- Ensure disciplined configuration of Property Management System in terms of Revenue Management, conduct regular audits on reservation entries.
- Ensure PMS Compliance with PPHG standards in terms of rate code, rate description, package elements, market segmentation, yield class, guest profile, reservation quality, reservation turn away recording.
- Any other duties accorded by the Management.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution.
- At least 2 years of distributions and reservations experience in the hotel industry.
- Be well versed in creating and using excel spreadsheets with complex formulae.
- Certified in the use of all systems-property management, reservations, sales, catering sales and any ohter related systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to implement the Absolute Care Revenue Management System.
- Have a creative and innovative approach to revenue maximisation and the ability to educate others in Revenue Management and maximisation techniques.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.