Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsibilities include maintaining all essential revenue related reports for all revenue generating areas of the hotel and completion of revenue statistics reports within deadlines. He/She should be well acquainted with rate structure of hotel for all segments, be actively involved in rate alterations in all revenue generating channels per demand in a timely manner with a sense of urgency. He/She is must be able to identify any rate loading errors, ensure Best Rate Guarantee compliance at all times and will need to work closely with Front Office and Sales departments to maximise the room sales and will be required to coach and guide new team members.
- Preferably a diploma/degree Holder with hospitality education.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in reservations at 4 to 5 star Hotel preferred.
- Possess full working knowledge of all features of the Opera System.
- A team player with ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have a courteous disposition and a pleasant voice.
- Fluent in conversation and written English.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selecton criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.