Director, Revenue Management
Pan Pacific Singapore
The hotel's strategic location at the gateway to the Central Business District provides easy access for business travellers, and at the same time offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail and entertainment options in the vicinity. Discover the invigorating energy of one of Southeast Asia's most dynamic cities from the indulgent comfort of Pan Pacific Singapore.
With the service philosophy of providing personalized care and creating memorable experiences, Pan Pacific Singapore is the hotel of choice for anyone seeking a career in the hospitality industry.
The primary role of the Director, Revenue Management is to manage optimal revenue performance at the hotel level and develop and implement strategies to achieve the revenue goals as stated in the business plan. He/She is responsible for the implementation of revenue management tools, processes and guidelines, participates in training and educational events and to create a revenue performance culture in the hotel.
- Revenue statistics, observations and recommendations
- Group recommendation
- Pricing Strategies
- Business Planning
- Distribution strategies
- Leads annual business planning revenue performance review
- To analyse and develop strategies to maximize demand and revenue generation for all revenue streams
- Determine best mix of negotiated accounts
- Develope and implement strategies to optimise business mix
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to increase revenue generation and optimize distribution through PANTHER and third party channels
- Regularly review pricing strategies and their effectiveness
- Maximize revenue opportunities through Loyalty and partnership marketing activities
- Lead the weekly revenue strategy meetings
Planning and Analysis
- Using both internal data, supply analysis and leading economic indicators to forecast business levels across both the short and long term for the hotel
- Develop and implement appropriate analysis to assist in making revenue optimisation recommendations
- Maintain annual oversight of the revenue performance strategies as presented in the hotel's annual business plan and provide remedial direction as required
- Research relevant market intelligence, competitor information and maintain an active database of revenue best practices
- Support the marketing and sales team in determining effective partnerships for the hotel to drive revenues
- Maximize opportunities provided via the Global Alliance network
- Work closely with IDeaS Revenue Management Solutions to optimise the use of the IDeaS and Daily BAR functionality (if applicable)
- At least 4 - 5 years of progressive experience in Hotel Revenue Management, prefer one who have work in a large 5-star hotel (500 rooms and above)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Statistics, Finance or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Good knowledge in yield management optimization and selling strategies
- Excellent Anlyical skill, ability to review numbers and able to draw conclusion about past and future trends from available data.
- Hotel Revenue Management - Through understanding of total hotel revenue managemnt concepts, processes and systems. Very good understanding of segmentation, optimum business mix and displacement
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position along with a detailed resume and email to - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.