Pan Pacific Vancouver
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, the successful candidate will be responsible for for cleaning and maintaining guest rooms as well as replenishing and invoicing of private bars according to the standards of the Pan Pacific Hotel.
The key responsibilities of the Room Attendant include but are not limited to:
• Cleans and supplies fourteen (14) rooms per day including all related private bar tasks.
• Be able to provide evening turn down service.
• Must meet performance standards on room inspection checklist; offers all assistance possible to guests.
• Maintains and reports defective equipment; maintains and keeps linen closet, cart and basket well-supplied.
• Ensures all chemicals are being employed to WHMIS standards.
• Checks for and turns in all Lost and Found items; reports damage or losses to maintenance or housekeeping.
• Removes Room Service trays from hallways.
• Notifies the Hotel Inventory System after each guest room has been cleaned.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas such as bending, stooping and kneeling when required.
• Contributes an energetic and positive attitude to the hotel atmosphere
• Maintain highest standard of professionalism, ethics, grooming.
• Self-motivated and able to complete responsibilities in a timely manner with little or no supervision.
• Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented.
• Maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
Qualifications and Technical Experience
• Previous hotel/housekeeping experience preferred.
• Knowledge of WHMIS and safety standards.
• Proficient in English to articulate themselves professionally in guest interactions.
• Knowledge of “Back Safe” techniques.
How to apply
Please apply for this position via the following link: APPLY HERE
Please note: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
The Pan Pacific Vancouver thanks all interested applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.