Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Pan Pacific Whistler is currently looking for a full-time Room Attendant to join their Housekeeping team.
- Clean and sanitize all aspects of the guest rooms which includes, full kitchens, fireplaces, balconies, washrooms
- Maintain a high level of guest service and ensure rapid and professional response to all guest requests
- Make beds, dust, and vacuum
- Work on own or in teams as required
- Participate in deep cleaning of guest rooms
- Clean other areas of the hotel as required
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and excellent observational skills
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and spoken English
- Physical fitness and dexterity
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner, great sense of cooperation and teamwork
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applicants who do not already have legal working status in Canada will not be considered for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.