Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for energetic and friendly Room Attendants to join their fast paced Housekeeping team. Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, these roles are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver world class service.
These roles are available on a Casual basis.
- Ensuring guest rooms are maintained to five-star standards at all times, including but not limited to the making of beds, cleaning of bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Responding efficiently to guest requests throughout their stay including the replenishment of linen, towels and amenities as required
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills (essential)
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred
- Immaculate personal presentation, suited to a five-star hotel environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Flexibility with working hours including nights and weekends
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.