Sales Account Executive - E-Commerce
Pan Pacific Manila
The role will focus on strategizing and growing the online channels; working with the corporate office to activate online marketing campaigns that will drive more visitors cost effectively, own and manage the customer experience on your property website by ensuring that the website has fresh, relevant and up-to-date content and packages that will compel more customers to book direct, and lead CRM/email marketing campaigns that will create loyalty and repeat sales from your guest database. He/she will be responsible for the successful management of return-on-investment from your marketing spend online, and working closely with the internal teams to maximise yield across all online distribution channels, including online travel agents.
- Reviews the website analytics monthly to address where customers are dropping off, and test initiatives that will improve customer engagement with your website that will result in more bookings
- Works with Revenue team to create packages that will persuade more customers to book direct on the property website
- Manages the online marketing budget, developing and executing marketing programs on the Corporate recommended portfolio of digital channels; search engine marketing, affiliates, and other performance based customer acquisition channels.
- Plans, develops and executes email marketing programs to retain and drive more bookings from your customer database
- Works closely with corporate online marketing to align your marketing initiatives, optimise your website and spend.
- Sends out weekly/monthly reports, Month-End Sales Reports (production, account staking etc.) under supervision of Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Works on the quality and content of the property website
- Works closely with the Revenue team to plan and execute offer packages that will drive more bookings
- Manages key online marketing channels recommended for your property including: paid search, affiliate marketing, media, cooperative marketing, and other partners and third party marketing activities that drives traffic onto our websites.
- Works closely with the Corporate office to develop and optimise your SEO.
- Reports, analyzes and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Revenue Operations Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in online marketing & website marketing related field of expertise.
- Strong understanding of all Online Marketing disciplines and sources.
- College graduate, preferably Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism, Business Administration or equivalent.
How to Apply
Please send updated resume with recent photo to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.