Sales Account Executive - Events
Pan Pacific Manila
- Provides support to the Event Sales Department, having responsibility for ensuring the maximization of all banquet revenue and maintaining high standards of service.
- Ensure all proposals and contracts are with necessary approvals from Team Leader – Event Sales / Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Oversee all client related activities endorsed by the sales associates from blocking of rooms/revenue to preparation of contracts, banquet event orders or room event orders hand in hand with respective sales in charge of accounts.
- Maintain relationship with individuals outside the hotel, including but not limited to guests, bookers and clients for hotel activities, events and promotions.
- Attend select events related to corporate or travel partners together with Team Leader – Events Sales / Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Accomplish all pertinent documents such as BEO, BAF, Reservation forms and action Memorandums necessary for proper documentation and coordination.
- At least a year of experience as an Account Executive – Banquet Sales in a 5-Star Hotel
- College graduate, preferably Tourism or Hotel & Restaurant Management and Business Management
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Good selling/ upselling skills
- Good interpersonal skills; strong customer orientation
- Patient and hardworking
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure; can work well with minimal supervision
- Goal and results driven
How to Apply
Please send updated resume with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.