Sales Manager (Japanese Market)
Pan Pacific Singapore
The Sales Manager will assist the Director of Sales & Marketing to increase corporate client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues for the Hotel. The Sales Manager services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationship with current business partners.
- Proactively pursung and securing new business partners to achieve optimum profitability.
- Develop strategic partnership with key intermediaries to build corporate and long stay business, group and MICE business and wholesale/leisure segment.
- Attend regular sales/revenue meetings.
- Handling sales calls and event enquiries.
- Identifying market needs and trends, and implementing strategic promotional/marketing plans accordingly.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluently conversant in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking clients
- High proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Good knowledge in opera system
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.