Pan Pacific Singapore
The Sales Manager will assist the Director of Sales to increase client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues. He/She services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities include soliciting for new business that expands our client base using action plans focused on the market segment identified by the Director of Sales, prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
The incumbent will also need to work closely with other sales associates and calling in on important customers and establishing muotiple levels of contacts within the customer's organization.
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience within a multinational organisation with proven sales track record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experiencein a similar environment will be highly beneficial
- Able to multi-task
- Should be customer oriented, with a pleasant demeanor
- Must have good communication skills and fluent in English
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.