Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
His core duties are to provide safety and security functions for all hotel guest, visitors, vendors, contractors and employees of the hotel and the protection of properties on the hotel premises.
- Responsible for maintaining a highest level of safety and security in the hotel at all times
- Patrolling of all hotel areas within and perimeter of the hotel
- Conduct investigations and keep manager informed on incidents involving accidents, thefts, lossess and disturbances
- Register all Visitors, Part-Timers, Contract Workers, and Casual Labour and issue them with Security Passes. Check their possessions subsequently when they leave the building
- Ensuring compliance of the hotel rules and regulations
- Security control for personnel and goods movements at the Loading/unloading bay
- Respond to all emergency situations as per SOP in a timely manner
- Performing all security related duties as assigned in the department
- Candidates must possess at least 'N’ Levels or related security certifications.
- PLRD licensed
- Good written and verbal communication in the English Language.
- Honest, self-disciplined and independent
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends and Public Holidays
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.