Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
Responsible for daily operations, specifically to the shift he is in charge of. The successful candidate will keep constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests and Associates.
- Assists the Security Manager in supervising, coordinating and participating in the activities of the Security Department
- Engaged in the implementation of the Hotel’s security and safety procedures
- Initiate or take charge of all investigations or incidents which happened in the hotel or its associates or guests, as designated or happened during his shift
- Follow through with the investigations, including police reports
- Execute and take charge of safety measures to safeguard:
a. VIPs and other guests
b. Special functions in the Hotel
c. Hotel properties and associates
d. Car Parking Facilities
- Train and supervise the Security Team, organize work schedules, and ensure all policies are followed
- Conduct regular briefings with the Security Team and Team Members of the hotel
- Candidates must possess at least 'N’ Levels or related security certifications.
- PLRD licensed
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Current and working knowledge of security, fire safety, and first aid
- Good written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Honest, self-disciplined and independent
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends and Public Holidays
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.