Senior Sales Manager (Corporate)
Pan Pacific Singapore
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, oversees day to day sales efforts of Sales Managers and Administrative Support Staff, with specific responsibilities for directing sales, training, and implementing action plans set forth in the Marketing Plan.
1. Organise and implement effective sales systems and procedures, according to the sales procedures manual, that ensure efficient execution of all group programmes and functions and provides for the efficient functioning of the hotels sales efforts, overall.
2. Dissemination of sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
3. Participate in weekly sales/operations meeting and conducts daily sales meetings with direct subordinates.
4. Meet with all influential clients and ensure that pre and post conference meetings are conducted by the banquet / conference department to provide effective communications and feedback in regard to client needs.
5. Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, contacts and written communications.
6. Ensure that appropriate efforts are expended on the solicitation and development of:
- active accounts
- new accounts
- lost business
7. Ensure all sales subordinates are capable of independent execution of all sales responsibilities through constant and ongoing review of activities. Provide training as is required based upon the capabilities of each subordinate.
- 8. Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff, and employers.
1. Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school.
2. A minimum of three years sales experience within or outside the hotel industry.
We apolgise that only shorlisted candidates will be notified