Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
- Maximizing revenue through increased wine sales and efficient cost management.
- To create, maintain and periodically update the Wine list so as to ensure an original and attractive beverage offering that meets the needs of our hotel.
- Ensure that proper inventory, requisition, wine pars and control systems are in place to maintain security and cost control of all beverage operations areas.
- Accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & beverage production.
- With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum of 2-3 years-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
- Excellent English in both written and spoken, other languages preferable
- Familiar with the latest Microsoft Office applications
- Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.