Pan Pacific Singapore
The incumbent delivers body and face treatments in the spa to international 5 stars standards and in accordance with all SOPs and treatment protocols. You will have to present yourself in a professional manner and ensure your work area is clean and tidy. You will ensure you have all the equipment and products needed for the effective and consistent delivery of body and face treatments. Collaboration with colleagues and assist in the spa operations where necessary. You are also responsible to upsell treatments and products as appropriate in a discreet & professional manner.
- Ensure the highest standard of presentation of the spa and professional presentation of self at all times.
- Ensure the assigned therapy room is set up according to SOP, including presentation and stock control.
- Perform all therapy treatments as trained to deliver in strict accordance with the treatment protocol.
- Assist in sale of packages of treatments.
- Participate in promotional events as required.
- Follow up on clients treatments by scheduling appointments in advance.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as face or body therapist in a professional environment.
- Certification in ITEC/CIBTAC.
- Proven record of working independently.
- High customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations abilities.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.