Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring all communication relating to the hotel is efficiently expedited in accordance with the specified standards.
- Ensure the correct operations of the switchboard to initiate a fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Ensure all callers are connected to the correct extension number.
- Ensure and maintain the security of information relating to guest, customers and associates in the hotel.
- Ensure all guest requests including wake-up calls, handling in-coming faxes, follow-ups on task/service request via the FCS e-Connect system, restaurant reservations and courtesy calls to guest are speedily executed and in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Maintain the service level and knowledge of room service menu and use of proactive selling techniques.
- Ensure a high level and product and services knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- Ensure the Service One Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either customers or other department.
- Be familiar with all hotel emergency, fire and security procedures.
- Previous hotel experience preferred. However, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in English to articulate themselves professionally in guest interactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work shift hours, public holidays and weekends
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.