World Trade Centre Security Concierge
Pan Pacific Vancouver
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Security Team Lead, this position is responsible for providing efficient and courteous service to all tenants and visitors of the World Trade Centre.
In addition this position will be required to regularly monitor all security cameras, elevators and building systems.
The key responsibilities of the Security Concierge include but are not limited to:
• Greets all visitors and tenants as they enter or exit the property.
• Provides daily support for tenants and stakeholders and responds to inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Monitors and controls access of all non-tenants using surveillance cameras, intercom systems and personal interaction.
• Responds to all reported disturbance calls throughout the World Trade Center, providing notice of warning to those involved as required.
• Assists in emergency situations by directing emergency personnel and maintaining traffic control as needed.
• A professional demeanor with strong communication skills; Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond appropriately.
• Maintains professional business confidentiality as required.
• Self-motivated and able to complete responsibilities in a timely manner with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining situational awareness.
Qualifications and Technical Experience
• Basic Security Training (BST) certification is required in this position
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in the security field, hospitality experience is considered an asset
• Valid Level 1 Occupational First Aid Certificate
• Typing and Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel)
• Must possess good knowledge of the area surrounding Canada Place to provide information and directions to people as necessary.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume.
All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page on the Pan Pacific Vancouver website: www.panpacificvancouver.com/careers
Please note: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered