Cakes Galore at Pacific Marketplace
Pacific Marketplace presents an East-meets-West collection that redefines and modernises classic patisserie in Singapore with unconventional ingredients that are familiar to local taste buds, yet remarkably unique when infused into sweet treats.
From the well-loved pandan cake with a gula melaka twist to low sugar treats, be spoilt for choice with a plethora of handcrafted new cakes, tarts and freshly baked breads at the Pâtisserie in Pacific Marketplace.
- Pandan Gula Melaka Chiffon Cake - SGD16
- Strawberry Pistachio Shortcake - SGD62 (low sugar option available upon special request)
- Matcha Yuzu Lychee Entremet (low sugar) - SGD62
- Araguani Hazelnut Royaltine Entremet - SGD70
- Burnt Cheesecake - SGD33
Sliced cakes and pastries
- Black Forest Gâteau - SGD10
- Matcha Yuzu Lychee Gâteau (low sugar) - SGD9
- Chocolate Fudge Cake - SGD10
- Cream Cheese Carrot Cake - SGD8
Have a cake flavour or design in mind? Let our talented pastry team make your celebrations sweeter with a personalised pastry catered to your event. For special cake requests, please speak with us at 6826 8240 or email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Please allow three working days for whole cake orders to be processed.
- Orders may be placed at ppsinshop.com and collected at Pacific Marketplace (Level 1).
- Guests with special requests, known food allergies or intolerances may contact our service associates for assistance.
- Subject to availability and prior reservations are recommended.
- Prices quoted are excluding of prevailing GST and subject to 10% service charge when dining in.
- The management reserves the right to amend or terminate the offer without prior notice.
More Offer Choices
An Exquisite Medley of Mid-Autumn Delights
Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with an exquisite medley of baked and snowskin mooncakes specially curated for the season.
Seafood & Grill Night Buffet at Edge
Savour a smorgasbord of seafood cuisines from our dinner buffet menu.
The Ultimate Weekend Dim Sum Brunch Buffet
Hai Tien Lo offers exquisitely handcrafted delights with an elevated dining experience. Price starting from SGD69.80 per person.