Cakes Galore at Pacific Marketplace
Pacific Marketplace presents an East-meets-West collection that redefines and modernises classic patisserie in Singapore with unconventional ingredients that are familiar to local taste buds, yet remarkably unique when infused into sweet treats.
From the well-loved pandan cake with a gula melaka twist to low sugar treats, be spoilt for choice with a plethora of handcrafted new cakes, tarts and freshly baked breads at the Pâtisserie in Pacific Marketplace.
- Pandan Gula Melaka Chiffon Cake - SGD16
- Strawberry Pistachio Shortcake - SGD62 (low sugar option available upon special request)
- Matcha Yuzu Lychee Entremet (low sugar) - SGD62
- Araguani Hazelnut Royaltine Entremet - SGD70
- Burnt Cheesecake - SGD33
Sliced cakes and pastries
- Black Forest Gâteau - SGD10
- Matcha Yuzu Lychee Gâteau (low sugar) - SGD9
- Chocolate Fudge Cake - SGD10
- Cream Cheese Carrot Cake - SGD8
Have a cake flavour or design in mind? Let our talented pastry team make your celebrations sweeter with a personalised pastry catered to your event. For special cake requests, please speak with us at 6826 8240 or email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Please allow three working days for whole cake orders to be processed.
- Orders may be placed at ppsinshop.com and collected at Pacific Marketplace (Level 1).
- Guests with special requests, known food allergies or intolerances may contact our service associates for assistance.
- Subject to availability and prior reservations are recommended.
- Prices quoted are excluding of prevailing GST and subject to 10% service charge when dining in.
- The management reserves the right to amend or terminate the offer without prior notice.
More Offer Choices
Fleeting Moments by Tsuyumi Miwa
Tsuyumi Miwa will be showcasing her collection of paintings using acrylic as a medium along with her prints at the Pan Pacific Singapore, for a limited period only. To view her works, visit The Public Art Space located at Level 2 of our hotel from 16 October 2021 until 31 January 2022.
Fruit de Mer at Atrium
Partake in an exquisite happy hour experience with Atrium’s Fruit de Mer for 2 complemented with a bottle of Taittinger Champagne at $168.
From epicurean set menus to sensational gift hampers, craft fond holiday memories with Pan Pacific Singapore’s delicious medley of festive goodies and luxurious dining experiences at Edge, Hai Tien Lo, Keyaki, Atrium and Pacific Marketplace.