The Ultimate Weekend Dim Sum Brunch Buffet
Head over and experience the ultimate weekend brunch in Singapore! Hai Tien Lo offers exquisite handcrafted delights with an elevated dining experience of gastronomic dim sum creations and signature a la carte delicacies.
Enjoy a glorious a la carte buffet featuring signature a la carte delicacies of Double-boiled Dried Fish Maw with Scallops in Fish Bone Broth and Braised Classic Whole Abalone and Black Truffles accompanied with Homemade Beancurd as well as our dim sum highlights including Steamed Pork and Prawn Dumplings with Mushrooms and Bonito Flakes, and Baked Hokkaido Cheese Tart.
Saturday and Sunday, 11:30am to 2:30pm
SGD69.80 per adult, SGD39.80 per child
Terms and conditions
- Promotion is only available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Prices may vary during special occasions as determined by the hotel without prior notice.
- Prices quoted are not inclusive of Chinese tea and other beverages.
- Child price is valid for children six to 12 years of age.
- Highlighted buffet menu items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Images shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Advance reservation is required and subject to availability at time of reservation.
- Guests with known food allergies or intolerances may contact our service associates for assistance.
More Offer Choices
Fleeting Moments by Tsuyumi Miwa
Tsuyumi Miwa will be showcasing her collection of paintings using acrylic as a medium along with her prints at the Pan Pacific Singapore, for a limited period only. To view her works, visit The Public Art Space located at Level 2 of our hotel from 16 October 2021 until 31 January 2022.
Cake of the Quarter
Look forward to three new dessert flavours every quarter at the Pâtisserie of Pacific Marketplace.