Pacific Skyline Suite
Located on the upper floors of our hotel, our Pacific Skyline Suite offers spectacular city views. Designed with your comfort and privacy in mind, it features spacious living areas and great in-room entertainment options, a true standout among luxury hotels in Singapore City.
Which is why you can also indulge in full Pacific Club privileges that include exclusive access to the Pacific Club Lounge.
For Your Comfort
- King-sized bed
- Preferred choice of pillow from an extensive pillow menu (buckwheat hull organic, foam, contour, coil polyester)
- Luxurious marble bathroom with Hans Grohe fittings and indulgent rain shower
- Deep Kaldewei bathtub
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning system with intelligent technology
For Your Indulgence
- 55” LCD Smart television with local and cable channels
- Integrated bathroom speakers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea making facilities
- Fully stocked e-fridge
- Full Pacific Club privileges
- Turndown service upon request
For Your Convenience
- Smart desk telephone
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
Pacific Club Exclusive Privileges
- Access to the Pacific Club at Level 38 from 1:00pm to 10:00pm. Last order at 9:30pm.
- Champagne breakfast from 7am to 10.30am
- Afternoon tea from 3.00pm to 5.00pm at Pacific Club
- Evening cocktails and canapés from 6.00pm to 8.00pm at Pacific Club
- Late check-out until 2.00pm
- Arrival and departure limousine service for guests staying in Harbour Suites or the Presidential Suite
- Use of Pacific Club private dining rooms for up to two hours with prior reservation
- 50% savings on secretarial services at the Pacific Centre
- A choice of pillows from our Pillow Menu
- Pressing and laundry of up to two pieces of clothing per night of stay (non-cumulative)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the in-room mini bar
Terms and Conditions
- Guests age 12 years old and under are welcome at Pacific Club Lounge before 5:30pm.
- Additional charges apply for children between the ages of six to 12 years old. Children below the age of six years old can access the Pacific Club Lounge at no additional charge.
- We kindly ask that Pacific Club Lounge guests with children maintain a calm and restful ambience for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Smart casual dress code applies during evening cocktails from 6.00pm to 8.00pm. Kindly note that shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear, flip flops, slippers and sandals are not allowed. Sling back shoes for ladies are acceptable.