Free-Flowing High Tea
High Tea is an iconic experience here at Pan Pacific Perth.
Choose from a selection of options that include free-flowing Dilmah tea and percolated coffee, Australian sparkling wine or for the more continental approach, it has to be Taittinger Champagne.
Also included are a selection of delectable sweet and savoury petit fours, inspired by Autumn that are prepared by our pastry chef. Click here to view our High Tea menu.
Three high tea options:
- Non-alcoholic High Tea, AUD55 per person
- Australian Sparkling Wine High Tea, AUD75 per person
- French Champagne High Tea, AUD115 per person
- Elevate your experience and create your own signature bubbles with a flavours and fruit upgrade - strawberry, mango and white peach with fresh strawberries and mint AUD6.50
Reservations are available on Saturday and Sunday, from 2:00pm to 4:30pm.
Your safety is our priority. We have made some changes to our cleaning practices to adhere to the West Australian Health Department Guidelines
Click here to view our COVID-19 cleaning practices.
- High Tea available on Saturday and Sunday from 2:00pm
- All high tea packages include unlimited sweet and savoury delicacies and free-flowing beverages specific to the package options - Dilmah loose leaf tea or freshly brewed coffee, Australian Sparkling Wine or French Champagne
Terms and conditions
- Guests must provide 48 hours notice for any special dietary requirements.
- Bookings are essential for weekend high tea sittings.
- A no-show fee of AUD20 per person applies for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- A Merchant Service Fee of 0.99% for Alipay, 1.25% for Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Union Pay, and 3% for Diners and JCB will be applied to all credit card payments.
More Offer Choices
Ten Acre Block x Larry Cherubino Dinner
Five course plant-based dinner with paired wines for AUD99.
Peruvian Independence Day Dinner
Celebrate Peruvian Independence Day with a three course meal with paired wines.