Spring Affair High Tea
Spring has Sprung
Brimming with elegance and beauty, celebrate the warmer days of springtime with a new selection of sweet and savoury delights that will surprise your senses at Pan Pacific Perth.
Inspired by more than 12,000 species of blooms native to Western Australia, The Spring Affair High Tea promises an experience that sings to spring and one of the earth’s largest collections of wild blooms. Blush roses, Pink Chrysanthemums, Chrysanthemum Dis Bud, Eucalyptus Gum, Alstroemeria and baby’s breath influence the soft colour palette laced throughout each high tea place setting.
High Tea guests will enjoy delicate mandarin cubes with mandarin white chocolate mousse, orange almond base, and a mandarin centre. Honey lavender cones with mascarpone lavender and honey crémeux are served in a crunchy chocolate cone. Candied citrus scones with apricot jam and cream pay homage to the tradition of high tea.
Meanwhile, a cocktail list has been crafted by The Stage’s own talented Mixologists. Featuring Perth’s own award-winning Sin Gin Distillery, the cocktail list showcases Perth Pink Gin, distilled using strawberry gum, lemon myrtle and rosella flowers.
With impressive attention to detail evident in every sweet and savoury bite, The Spring Affair High Tea is an entirely new menu designed to tantalise tastebuds and surprise your senses..
Click here to view our High Tea menu.
The following packages are available:
- Non-alcoholic high tea, AUD65 per person
- Australian sparkling wine high tea, AUD85 per person
- Australian sparkling wine high tea with a selected Sin Gin cocktail on arrival, AUD95 per person
- French Champagne high tea, AUD130 per person
Saturday and Sunday - 1:00pm, 1:30pm & 2:00pm
Pan Pacific Perth e-vouchers are the perfect gift, click here to purchase yours.
Pan Pacific Cares
We are committed to providing you with peace of mind when you visit Pan Pacific Perth. Our 'Pan Pacific Cares' promise redefines our guests’ experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol which are aligned to guidelines by World Health Organisation (WHO) and requirements by local authorities. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
- Guests must provide 48 hours notice for any special dietary requirements.
- Bookings are essential for weekend high tea sittings.
- A no-show fee of AUD20 per person applies for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- A Merchant Service Fee of 0.99% for Alipay, 1.25% for Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Union Pay, and 3% for Diners and JCB will be applied to all credit card payments.
More Offer Choices
High Tea With Heart
Sunday 16th October, join Pan Pacific Perth and Breast Cancer Research Centre WA in raiaisng awareness and funds for a great cause.
Take Home High Tea
Treat yourself with a selection of mouth-watering items, all presented in a beautiful box for you to enjoy at home.