Audain Art Museum Package
Explore the stunning permanent collection, or the special exhibitions, at the Audain Art Museum, when you take advantage of this package from Pan Pacific Village Centre, ideally located just steps to the museum. From the traditional work of BC’s First Peoples through to contemporary masters, the collection spans the 18 century to present day and is a visual journey not to be missed.
Included in this package
- Two (2) adult tickets to the Audain Art Museum (youths aged under 16 visit free)
- One (1) copy of "Masterworks from the Audain Art Museum", a stunning book highlighting 57 works in the Museum’s Permanent Collection
- Complimentary valet-parking for one (1) vehicle per night
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast in the Pacific Bistro
- Complimentary wireless Internet and local calls
- Complimentary and convenient slope-side valet ski/golf/bike storage at Pan Pacific Mountainside
- Complimentary in-resort shuttle
- Complimentary Aveda amenities
- One of the best pool decks in Whistler with a heated outdoor salt water pool, two hot tubs and sauna
- 24 hour Guest Services team that can book all your add-on Winter Adventures
- Signing privileges at Dubh Linn Gate Pub and the Salomon Store located at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- No resort fees
From airport transfers, adventure activities, dinner reservations and grocery shopping, we can assist with all your Whistler vacation needs. Please allow us to arrange these details in advance of your arrival to ensure availability during peak times by calling our Guest Service team at 1-888-905-9995 or email email@example.com.
Please find information on the most current exhibition here.
- Tsimshian Chest, c. 1800-50, yellow cedar, pigment, 47.0 x 80.0 x 45.1 cm, Photo courtesy of Trevor Mills.
- James Hart (1954- ), The Dance Screen (The Scream Too), 2010-2013, Red cedar, yew wood, abalone, mica, acrylic, 332.0 x 479.0 x 35.7 cm, Audain Art Museum Collection, 2013.015, Gift of Michael Audain and Yoshiko Karasawa, Photo courtesy of Rachel Topham, Vancouver Art Gallery
- Emily Carr (1871-1945), The Crazy Stair (The Crooked Staircase), c. 1928-30, Oil on canvas, 110.2 x 65.7 cm, Audain Art Museum Collection, 2013.014, Photo courtesy of Heffel.com
- Rates are valid for stays until 31 December 2020
- Book by 29 December 2020
- Must book a minimum of 2 (two) days prior to arrival
- Winter / Summer cancellation policy applies as appropriate
- The Hotel reserves the right to terminate or amend promotional details without prior notice
- Rates are subject to prevailing government taxes
- Rates quoted are subject to availability, some restrictions, black out dates and minimum stays may apply
- Rates are based on minimum double occupancy. Extra adult charges may apply
- NOT to be combined with any other packages or promotions
- Must be booked and guaranteed with a valid credit card
More Offer Choices
Whistler Day Spa Package
Book your next spa getaway with complimentary parking plus a 55 Minute Stress Relief Massage.
BC Resident Package
Book driect and save 20% on Studio, One and Two Bedroom Suites. Complimentary parking included!