Themed Buffet at Ginger
Ginger at PARKROYAL on Beach Road is proud to announce that its kitchen and live food stations have been halal-certified. In light of this joyous milestone, the botanical-themed restaurant introduces TWO NEW themed dinner buffets – BBQ and Seafood – that will feature new creations alongside signature favourites.
Exclusively available from 21 July to 31 October 2021 starting at SGD65++ per adult, the themed dinner buffet menus are proudly created by the hotel’s resident culinary master Executive Chef Vincent Aw and his team. The ‘BBQ’ Dinner is available on Wednesday and Thursday, while the ‘Seafood’ Dinner is available on Friday and Saturday.
Highlights from the ‘Themed Dinner at Ginger’ Buffet
Available on Wednesday and Thursday for dinner from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Prime Rib – Slow roasted and served with a choice of onion, black pepper or brown sauces.
- Lamb Rack – Skillfully grilled to perfection, the Australian rack of lamb is best enjoyed with Ginger’s onion, black pepper and brown house sauces
- Wagyu Beef Steak – Juicy, tender, beautifully marbled, the A4 Wagyu striploin is a definite must try!
- Pulled Beef Brisket Slider – This melt-in-your-mouth pulled beef brisket is sous vide for up to four hours in a Cajun spice mix
- BBQ Catch of the Day
- Other dishes on the BBQ menu include Pulled Chicken Slider, Assorted Sausages and Vegan Meat Wrapped with Avocado and Tortilla.
Available on Friday and Saturday for dinner from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Seafood Pao Fan – A bowl of pure comfort; white rice, crunchy fried grains, prawns, mussels, and clams are served in a rich seafood broth
- Spicy Thai Fish Burger – Lemongrass, onion and Thai sweet chilli gives the hand-made fish patty in the burger a nice punch of flavour
- Sambal Clams – Plump and sweet flower clams are fried with dried shrimp and onion sambal
- Soft Shell Crab – Crispy fried whole soft shell crab served with wasabi mayo
- Crispy Pacific Dory – Golden brown, crisp and with a tartar sauce
- Other dishes on the Seafood menu include Black Pepper Lobster, Thai River Prawn with Thai Green Chili and Singapore Chilli Crab with Mantou.
Available from Wednesday to Sunday for dinner from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Crab Tahu Telor - Tahu Telor with Crab Omelette, topped with Thai Herb Salad, bathed in Chilli Crab Sauce
- Popiah with Bamboo Shoot and golden-brown crispy Ayam Penyet Crust
Per Adult (SGD)
Per Child (SGD)
Wednesdays and Thursdays
6:00pm to 10:00pm
Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays
6:00pm to 10:00pm
- UOB cardmembers get to enjoy 20% savings on total restaurant bill (includes beverages)
- AMEX cardmembers get to enjoy 15% savings on total restaurant bill (includes beverages)
- ICBC cardmembers get to enjoy 15% savings on total restaurant bill (food only)
- Enjoy up to 25% savings as a Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Member. Not a member? Sign up for your complimentary membership today!
- Black: 25% | Platinum: 20% | Gold: 15%
Terms and conditions
- Valid from 21 July to 31 October 2021, from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Prices are subject to both 10% service charge and 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The hotel reserves the right to amend the menu or promotional details without prior notice.
- Highlighted menu items are on rotation basis and are subject to change.
- Not valid in conjunction with discounts, vouchers or promotions.
- Prior reservations are required and subject to availability.
- To enjoy dining savings, payment must be made with a valid UOB, AMEX, ICBC credit/debit card.
- *Black-out dates apply.
More Offer Choices
Yay to Staycay Everyday
Staycay everyday! Save 5% more for weekdays and Sundays.
Stay, Hide and Seek with Otah & Friends
Level up the family fun with limited edition plushies, collectibles, 25-hour check-in and check-out benefits.
Join as a Pan Pacific DISCOVERY member
Minimum 10% savings on Best Available Rate
Enjoy complimentary room upgrade
Early check-in / Late check-out
Up to 25% savings on total dining bill
Exclusive members-only offers